Added features to make LVAD Life easier!
Velcro closure on top of battery pockets keep batteries secure during activity. Heavy Spandex material hides battery shape and absorbs battery weight
Technology is our Friend!
Anti-Microbial Protects against odors, stains, and deterioration caused by bacteria.
Tru-Dri is a moisture wicking material to keep you cool.
HeartMate LVAD Shirt are made to hide your LVAD, so you can wear normal clothing over your LVAD shirt.
LVAD Shirts available in either black or white in sizes for everyone from small to 3XL. The HeartMate LVAD Shirt are designed to be worn under your clothes and discretely conceal your LVAD device.
HeartMate LVAD Shirt Features
- Velcro closure keeps battery secure while you’re active
- Heavy spandex hides battery shape and absorbs the weight
- Anti-microbial material protects against odors, stains, and wear caused by bacteria
- Tru-Dri moisture wicking material keeps you cool and dry
- Velcro loops hold extra cord and keep it close to your shirt for protection and concealment
- Elastic band on controller pocket to keep controller in place
- Comfort pad behind controller keeps heat away from body
- Spandex material on the front controller pocket allows heat to escape
What Customers are Saying About HeartMate LVAD Shirt:
- I got the LVAD Shirt and it’s Awesome! I love it and the pocket on the right is great for the controller. Karen
- Mike Loves the new LVAD Shirt!!! Maureen
- Your Shirt has transformed my husband’s daily routine from totally exhausting to simple…We are both delighted with the comfort and fit of your designed LVAD Shirt. Joyce
- WOW am I impressed with your LVAD Shirt. It feels and fits great. Love the comfort and coolness of the fabric, the way you designed the pockets for the batteries ad the location of the controller pocket. This shirt makes me feel free. Thanks for designing and selling this shirt. It has changed my life carrying the LVAD equipment. PS I ordered two more to keep them fresh!! Jeff
Machine wash cold.
Do not bleach.
Tumble Dry Low Heat.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.